Friday, March 11, 2011

Weeks #5, 6, and 7

So I've fallen a little behind on writing about my experiences. Worse things have happened.

Since the last time I wrote, I have had a pretty big increase in mileage. Some longer runs between 8-10 miles, with a nice long run of 11 miles this Saturday. I'm in the mid to upper 20's for weekly miles at this point, and I can honestly say that running 6 days a week is a lot of work. I'm sore a lot and the weather has also been pretty terrible. All that being said, running on an indoor track is awful. As much as I love it here (Cleveland is now and will always be my home), if I continue running, I'm going to need a new location. Somewhere warm and snow-free.

Like I said previously, I have an 11 miler today (Saturday), and a 13 miler in a week. Fingers crossed that the weather works in my favor. 13 miles on my rec indoor track is exactly 81 and 1/4 laps. Sounds like a blasty blast. Not.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment